Tender Writing Services
Tender Writing Services
A tender is a response to a request for provision of goods or services, usually involving a written response, pricing and company information to allow the buyer to engage the best respondent. Tenders and commercial bids are divided into various different response types including:
- Request for Tender (RFT) / Request for Offer (RFO) - to appoint a provider via a formal response process
- Request for Proposal (RFP) - to appoint a provider via a less formal and involved process / to pre-screen suitable suppliers. Proposals may also be unsolicited (not requested by the client)
- Request for Quotation (RFQ) - to obtain pricing from respondents for shortlisting / budget allocation etc.
- Expression of Interest (EOI) / Registration of Interest (ROI) - pre-screening of suitable suppliers, shortlisted respondents will be invited to the next stage of procurement which is usually the tender process.
Why Use Our Tender Writing Services?
Tenders A to Z provides a complete solution for the tender process, from sourcing bid opportunities to winning new contracts. We have a team of qualified and experienced writers from a range of industry backgrounds, allowing us to assist you with completing any tender on time, within budget and to the highest standard. Tenders A to Z offers a professional and confidential bid support service tailored to your exact needs, including:
- Researching Bid Opportunities - This is an ideal solution for people who are too busy with their day-to-day jobs to research suitable opportunities. We offer a subscription service in which we research suitable tenders and make recommendations to assist you with tendering in a strategic manner to maximise your win rate. This takes into account your company’s experience, capability, service cost and any other relevant factors to help you make smart bid decisions and avoid tenders that are a waste of time.
- Tender Writing - This service allows you to complete your tender response to a standard that will compete against your strongest rivals, while eliminating the usual headache associated with tendering. In a fraction of the time it would take to draft the tender yourself, we write your response using a formula that is proven to maximise your point score across the evaluation criteria, increasing your chances of winning. Our consultants will liaise with you to project manage and professionally write the entire tender response on your behalf. This includes consultation with your key stakeholders to identify the most competitive way in which to respond, drafting the tender document and multiple client reviews to ensure your satisfaction with the final draft.
- Tender & Bid Evaluation - If you are on a limited budget or have already written your tender and would like to check that you are on the right track before submitting, we offer a professional review service facilitated by experienced evaluators. Our evaluation service will allow you to respond in a competitive way, while being significantly cheaper than outsourcing the entire project.
Our fees are 100% tax deductible, allowing you to focus on your job with the knowledge that your project is in safe hands.