Tendering for a Government Contract?
Tendering is often the only way to get government work, and we can assist you with securing ongoing contracts that will stabilise your business. With government contracts in place, your company will be in a much better position to prosper in the long-term with the backing of guaranteed amounts of revenue coming in. This also enables you to survive economic downturns without being affected, and makes the process of securing further government contracts achievable. For this reason, government tenders are highly sought after and are therefore competitive.
Applying for government bids requires every possible policy from safety to environmental management. Tenders A to Z has a proven track record in securing government contracts for smaller providers with limited financial resources and supporting documentation, to large corporations with accredited management systems and multinational infrastructure. We have achieved this by developing supporting documents for these clients to accompany their tenders, giving them the managerial framework to bid successfully. We also employ Consultants and Tender Evaluators from public sector backgrounds, giving us the competitive edge over alternative providers.
Winning Government Tenders
Tenders A to Z consistently produces major contract wins and has assisted in securing multiple millions of dollars in revenue for clients bidding to work with the following Government entities, to name a few:
- Department of Defence (multiple tenders)
- Department of Industry, Innovation and Science
- Department of Education, Employment & Workplace Relations
- Department of Treasury & Finance
- Department of Human Services
- Department of Business and Innovation
- Department of Primary Industries
- Department of Environment & Primary Industries
- Department of Primary Industies, Parks, Water & Environment
- Department of Premier and Cabinet – Office of the Governor
- Department of Sustainability and Environment
- Department of Justice
- NSW Procurement
- Queensland Government (multiple successful tenders)
- Victoria Police.